Kaftan is a dress that is of ankle length. It is loosely fitted and gives a flattering look to the one wearing it. People often think that women can wear kaftan on beaches but this is not true. Kaftan is a flattering and chic outfit that you can wear anywhere to impress a number of people. Originally kaftan is an ankle dress which was button up and was worn by the men of Middle East. It can be of silk or cotton also, it can have a belt around it. The length of the sleeves can vary from elbow to longer sleeves. With the passage of the time kaftan has become a trendy dress which looks classic and flattering. Women wear it at different occasions and it make a fashion statement with it
There are number of ways by which you can carry your kaftans in Dubai or abaya online shopping in UAE:
- It is used as a cover on at beaches. Women often wear kaftan over there swimming dresses like bikinis and swimsuits. The kaftans that are wore on beaches are made up of light and breezy fabric. Women who are conscious of their body cover their body with it.
- Women wear kaftans on both formal and casual occasions. women with any shape a body can wear it to cover their bodies. Long sleeves and low V neck look flattering. You can wear it with a soft shoulder bag with big designer sunglasses and you will look chic on beach or a summer party.
- Bright colours with printed floral patterns look classy on beach. If you want to show off your waist you can wear a belt on your waist. Also, you can wear cropped kaftan over your shorts.
- Kaftans can be used as both sleepwear and loungewear. Choose a kaftan that is made up of a fabric which is soft and keeps your body comfortable.
- If you are going on a formal event then you can choose a fabric that is fancy like silk or satin.
- Both long and short kaftans are available in the market. If you are going to a formal event then wearing a long outfit is a right choice as it looks classy. And if you are going to a casual event then go with short length kaftan and pair it with leggings or jeans.
- As kaftan is a loose fit dress so pair a bag with it that is smaller in size like a clutch for a formal event.
Diet and weight is a common problem in most lives, people are constantly facing this problem everywhere. They suffer from health issues because of their weight. Reaching and maintaining a healthy weight is important for everyone to help prevent diseases. If you are overweight, you are in higher risk when it comes to developing serious health issues, heart issues, blood pressure, diabetes and certain types of cancer which is why maintaining a healthy weight is important and enjoying a healthy lifestyle and better quality of life. You can use multiple diet plans to keep yourself healthy. Not all diet plans are suitable for everyone and not everyone will receive results, in fact, sometimes it becomes much worse, it is also recommended to not try weight loss diet plans during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Factors contribute to healthy weight
Various factors contribute to maintaining a healthy weight, these factors can be genetics, metabolism, physical activity and the way your body changes food and oxygen into energy.
Which diet plan will suit your body?
Many diet plans are available online a few of them give the best result on most bodies, a few are a mind diet and dash diet, which means they focus on certain areas of health and weight loss. It’s very important to remember that everyone is unique and has different states of health and a different lifestyle so everyone needs a separate diet plan according to their body type.
Is low carb diet, contains moderate protein and a high-fat diet which will help burn fat effectively. It has various benefits for health and performance which is why it’s recommended by many doctors Keto diet which is said to be useful in burning excessive fat. You can contact meal prep companies in Dubai to know Keto brownie recipes or pasta recipes to have a favorite food that guarantees health.
A low carb diet and high protein which help in building muscles, burn more calories and feeling satisfied after you are done eating. Many companies and cafes provide weight-loss food in Dubai which are rich in proteins and low in carbs.
A vegan diet is all about eating vegetables and fruits in meals to increase vitamins, good fats and proteins in your diet. It is suitable for non-vegetarians and people who want to lose kilos of fat fast. A vegan diet helps you to have a proportionate intake of calories, 1200 kcal while keeping your energy levels high and optimum.